Using #Alipay to order #TakeOut Food in #China 😊 🍴
IMAGE 1 – Placing your order
1. Open Aliplay
2. Choose the ‘e’ that says ‘Take-Out’
3. On the next page you’ll see a longlist of restaurants offering services. #pizzahut is in my picture. But you Also have #KFC #mcdonalds #burgerking #Chinesefood and more! (YES, MCDONALD’S DELIVERS IN CHINA!).
4. Pick the place you want.
5. The next page will have a list of #food offered with pictures (THREE CHEERS FOR PICTURES!!!)😜
6. Click the + symbol next to what you want. It goes into your cart.
7. When You’re done, Click the green button on the bottom of the screen.
8. The next screen is important.
At the top you’ll see a box with the location symbol (marked 1 on the second picture I posted). CLICK this box.
9. For the first time, ask a #Chinese speaker to add the address (and other popular addresses) for you. It will save it in a list. In the future just pick the address you want it delivered to from the list.
10. Check the estimated delivery time right below the location button (Mine says 18:22 because #China uses 2400 time.)
11. If You’re Happy Click the Green button on the bottom and pay.
IMAGE 3 – Tracking Delivery
12. Go back to the home screen of Alipay – Choose ‘e’ for take-out again
13. You’re back to the List of restaurants. On the bottom toolbar, You’ll see a Square (2nd button) that I circled in pink. Click it.
14. Now you’re on a List of orders You’ve made. Choose the Chinese words next to the order.
15. Tada! Now you have the estimated delivery time and a gps map showing you where the driver is.
16. They usually call you when they arrive at your door. I Can’t speak Chinese well 😭 so I text them ‘你好.我来了’ which means basically ‘Hi, I’m on my way’. Can’t promise It’s accurate Chinese, but they always understand it. 😊
You DON’T have to pay the driver, delivery fees were in the original cost 😊
It’s several steps and tricky to figure out, but I was starving a while back and learned on my own of necessity 😜🍴
Hope it helps someone else!! ❤️
#travel #tech #Technology #foodie #hungry #fastfood #delivery #International #lifeabroad #apps